Fiddo Loans holds exclusive rights to decline any application on following grounds:
- The applicant is unable to provide complete documentation or the same cannot be satisfactorily verified and authenticated.
- The documents submitted at Fiddo lack substantial evidences.
- Physical verification report turns out to be negative. It is established the applicant does not reside or work at the address provided.
- Borrower fails to pay the processing fees.
- In case of any misleading information provided deliberately with an intention to cause any damage to Fiddo Loans or its employees.